I worked out 6 days in a row. I logged everything I ate. EVERYTHING. I watched my carbs and my protein. And I gained 2 pounds. Now lets take a moment and remember this was not about dropping pounds, this was about being healthy. I feel better. I feel great. No heart burn. I am sleeping well. I think my allergies might even be better. I am sticking to it. So my trainer has me adjusting my intake a bit upping it and really following her recommendations for a full 5 days. So we will see what happens next week.

Comments

  1. Maybe it is muscle you are building. I bet you are off and running. I have every faith that we can do this! We might be doing different things but WE ARE DOING it! We are making small and large changes. I was thinking about that this morning...all of the small changes I have made have got to amount to something. And they are..and they will...and they do! I put my jeans on after work and I so wanted them to be very loose (yes let's all accept how super impatient I am) but they only fit better. But guess what? THEY FIT BETTER. This encourages me not to stop. And I read your words and your healthier ways and new tackle on life for YOU are encouraging. Hug from the East Coast. Muaaaaaaahhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sad day