2 pounds

2 pounds. Up 2 pounds. How on earth? If anything I am eating less. Its that damn treadmill. I am walking and my body is freaking out. She's moving we gotta store fat. Thanks stupid body. And here is where it sits in. Here is where the towel gets thrown in. The thoughts spiral out of control. I'll never get this. Give up. Let it go. Or maybe I'll just keep walking and lifting weights because it feels good and I think I like it. Does it matter if the scale isn't moving? I mean really? Isn't it about being healthy and strong? About moving my body. About taking some time out to just zone out and a treadmill? Work up a sweat on a weight machine. So maybe this time I am looking at it all a little bit differently.

Comments

  1. We both of us have to remember we CAnNOt do this overnight! It will not happen quick as we both want it too. I want it gone now. You do too. Let's promise to not let each other give up. Keep up the treadmill and light weights. Tomorrow I'm light weights and going to TRy sit ups hopefully my knee will be ok but it's SIT ups! My knee has nothing to say about it. I'll stretch my knee too while in at it. I will give my knee some love. ❤️❤️ We are 44. This won't be easy. But we can do it. The beautiful pink flamingo says we can. 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sad day